Mature Mini Chicken and citrus
Naxos Mature Mini – Chicken & citrus is recommended for the maintenance of adult dogs over eight years old. The integration of chondroitin and glucosamine strengthens cartilages and contributes to joint health. Prickly pear seeds rich in vitamins make the skin supple and the coat shiny.
Healthy skin / shiny coat
Format, composition and instructions for use
- FORMAT 0,8kg , 2,5kg or 7kg
- COMPOSITION Dried chicken proteins (34%); sorghum; corn; rice; animal fats; buckwheat; hydrolysed animal proteins; dried Sicilian citrus fruit (orange 1%, lemon 0,7%); dried beet pulp; dried carobs; brewer’s yeast; linseeds; olive oil; dried prickly pear seeds (Opuntia ficus-indica); sodium chloride; extract of chestnut wood (natural source of tannins); glucosamine; chondroitin sulphate; fructooligosaccharides.
- ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENT Moisture 9,00%, crude protein 25,00%, crude fats and oils 14,00%, crude fiber 2,70%, crude ashes 5,80%, calcium 1,20%, phosphorous 1,00%, Omega 3 0,25%, Omega 6 2,00%, metabolizable energy 3.800 Kcal/Kg.
- NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVESVitamin A 20.000 IU - Vitamin C 100.00 mg - Vitamin D3 1.000 IU - Vitamin E 250 IU - Vitamin B1 7.20 mg - Vitamin B2 7.20 mg - Vitamin B3 30.00 mg - Vitamin B6 / pyridoxine hydrochloride 6 , 00 mg - Biotin 1.50 mg - Vitamin K 1.50 mg - Vitamin B12 0.15 mg - Folic acid 1.50 mg - Choline chloride 1.880.00 mg - Iron (Iron (II) carbonate) 145 mg - Iodine (Calcium iodate anhydrous) 1.70 mg - Copper (Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate) 12.00 mg - Manganese (Manganese (II) oxide) 46.50 mg - Zinc (Zinc oxide) 145, 00 mg - Selenium (Sodium selenite) 0.12 mg - L-Carnitine 150.00 mg - DL Methionine, technically pure 3.000 mg. Organoleptic additives: Chestnut extract. Antioxidants.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE Dispense daily, according to the feeding table shown on the back of the pack, dividing into two/three principal meals and always providing the dog with a bowl of clean and fresh water. Change gradually if switching from another product. Make subtle adjustments to the amount mentioned on the table, based on the physiological condition of the dog, its activity and environmental conditions. Store in a cool, dry place.
Recommended daily ration
Proper nutrition guarantees your dog the right amount of nutrients and the
guarantees better health conditions for a longer life
|Adult weight||1 kg||2 kg||3 kg||4 kg||5 kg||6 kg||7 kg||8 kg||9 kg||10 kg|
|Ration in gr||30||48||65||75||90||100||120||130||140||160|